Subject Areas on Research
- Contact Allergy to Hydroperoxides of Linalool and D-Limonene in a US Population.
- Effect of perillic acid, a putative isoprenylation inhibitor, on the cultured rat lens.
- Evident elevation of atmospheric monoterpenes due to degradation-induced species changes in a semi-arid grassland.
- Menthol attenuates respiratory irritation responses to multiple cigarette smoke irritants.
- Multiple organ failure after ingestion of pennyroyal oil from herbal tea in two infants.
- Retinoic acid-mediated gene expression in transgenic reporter zebrafish.
- Transient Receptor Potential Cation Channel Subfamily M Member 8 channels mediate the anti-inflammatory effects of eucalyptol.