Subject Areas on Research
- Ankyrin binding activity shared by the neurofascin/L1/NrCAM family of nervous system cell adhesion molecules.
- Ankyrin-G coordinates assembly of the spectrin-based membrane skeleton, voltage-gated sodium channels, and L1 CAMs at Purkinje neuron initial segments.
- Calprotectin: a novel noninvasive marker for intestinal allograft monitoring.
- Cell adhesion molecule L1 in folded (horseshoe) and extended conformations.
- Disulfide-mediated dimerization of L1 Ig domains.
- Dynamic change of fecal calprotectin in very low birth weight infants during the first month of life.
- Errors in corticospinal axon guidance in mice lacking the neural cell adhesion molecule L1.
- FIGQY phosphorylation defines discrete populations of L1 cell adhesion molecules at sites of cell-cell contact and in migrating neurons.
- In vivo electroporation and non-protein based screening assays to identify antibodies against native protein conformations.
- LAD-1, the Caenorhabditis elegans L1CAM homologue, participates in embryonic and gonadal morphogenesis and is a substrate for fibroblast growth factor receptor pathway-dependent phosphotyrosine-based signaling.
- Nervous system defects of AnkyrinB (-/-) mice suggest functional overlap between the cell adhesion molecule L1 and 440-kD AnkyrinB in premyelinated axons.
- Serum Calprotectin as a Novel Biomarker in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Pathogenesis and Progression: Preliminary Data from Experimental Model in Rats.
- Stool calprotectin monitoring after small intestine transplantation.
- Structural requirements for association of neurofascin with ankyrin.
- The value of calprotectin S100A8/A9 complex as a biomarker in colorectal cancer: A systematic review.
Keywords of People