Subject Areas on Research
- Apolipoprotein E4 stimulates cAMP response element-binding protein transcriptional activity through the extracellular signal-regulated kinase pathway.
- Developmental regulation of neural cell adhesion molecule in human prefrontal cortex.
- L1-dependent neuritogenesis involves ankyrinB that mediates L1-CAM coupling with retrograde actin flow.
- Molecular staging of pathologically negative sentinel lymph nodes from melanoma patients using multimarker, quantitative real-time rt-PCR.
- Schwann cell influence on motor neuron regeneration accuracy.
- Targeting cancer stem cells through L1CAM suppresses glioma growth.
Keywords of People