Subject Areas on Research
- Adipose-derived adult stem cells: isolation, characterization, and differentiation potential.
- Clonal analysis of the differentiation potential of human adipose-derived adult stem cells.
- Cryopreservation of neurospheres derived from human glioblastoma multiforme.
- Developmental biology. Branching takes nerve.
- Distinct hematopoietic progenitor compartments are delineated by the expression of aldehyde dehydrogenase and CD34.
- Ex vivo glycan engineering of CD44 programs human multipotent mesenchymal stromal cell trafficking to bone.
- IL-1R type I-dependent hemopoietic stem cell proliferation is necessary for inflammatory granulopoiesis and reactive neutrophilia.
- In vivo differentiation potential of tracheal basal cells: evidence for multipotent and unipotent subpopulations.
- Isolation of neural stem cells from the postnatal cerebellum.
- Lung stem cells: looking beyond the hype.
- Metabolic and functional characterization of human adipose-derived stem cells in tissue engineering.
- Multipotent stem cells in cardiac regenerative therapy.
- Skin-derived precursors differentiate into skeletogenic cell types and contribute to bone repair.
- Summary: present and future challenges for stem cell research.
- The Id2+ distal tip lung epithelium contains individual multipotent embryonic progenitor cells.
- Thymopoietic and bone marrow response to murine Pneumocystis pneumonia.
Keywords of People