Subject Areas on Research
- A eukaryote-like cardiolipin synthase is present in Streptomyces coelicolor and in most actinobacteria.
- Biochemical association of metabolic profile and microbiome in chronic pressure ulcer wounds.
- Cospeciation of gut microbiota with hominids.
- Evolution of a σ-(c-di-GMP)-anti-σ switch.
- Gut microbiome heritability is nearly universal but environmentally contingent.
- The Gut Microbiota Modulates Energy Metabolism in the Hibernating Brown Bear Ursus arctos.
- United States geographic bacteria susceptibility patterns. 1996 ASCP Susceptibility Testing Group. American Society of Clinical Pathologists.