Subject Areas on Research
- Demonstrating "collect once, use many"--assimilating public health secondary data use requirements into an existing Domain Analysis Model.
- Evaluating the impact of public health notification: Duke clopidogrel experience.
- Role of the centers for education and research on therapeutics (CERTs) in pharmacovigilance and proper use of therapeutics.
- Standards for measures used for public reporting of efficiency in health care: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Interdisciplinary Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research and the American College of Cardiology Foundation.
- Standards for statistical models used for public reporting of health outcomes: an American Heart Association Scientific Statement from the Quality of Care and Outcomes Research Interdisciplinary Writing Group: cosponsored by the Council on Epidemiology and Prevention and the Stroke Council. Endorsed by the American College of Cardiology Foundation.
- Support for immunization registries among parents of vaccinated and unvaccinated school-aged children: a case control study.
- The future of cardiovascular clinical research: informatics, clinical investigators, and community engagement.
Keywords of People