Subject Areas on Research
- A user's guide to the encyclopedia of DNA elements (ENCODE).
- Discovery of a novel superfamily of type III polyketide synthases in Aspergillus oryzae.
- Evidence for sexuality in the opportunistic fungal pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Germline and somatic SMARCA4 mutations characterize small cell carcinoma of the ovary, hypercalcemic type.
- Metal-responsive transcription factor (MTF-1) handles both extremes, copper load and copper starvation, by activating different genes.
- RNAi-mediated allelic trans-interaction at the imprinted Rtl1/Peg11 locus.
- RPGRIP1s with distinct neuronal localization and biochemical properties associate selectively with RanBP2 in amacrine neurons.
- The human CYP19 (aromatase P450) gene: update on physiologic roles and genomic organization of promoters.