Subject Areas on Research
- Altered Mitochondrial Homeostasis during Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Impairs Neutrophil Extracellular Trap Formation Rendering Neutrophils Ineffective at Combating Staphylococcus aureus.
- Decreased S100A9 Expression Promoted Rat Airway Smooth Muscle Cell Proliferation by Stimulating ROS Generation and Inhibiting p38 MAPK.
- Diagnostic evaluation of the MRP-8/14 for the emergency assessment of chest pain.
- Hypertrophic preconditioning: short-term tricks for long-term gain.
- Phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of tasquinimod in men with minimally symptomatic metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- S100A9 is not essential for disease expression in an acute (K/BxN) or chronic (CIA) model of inflammatory arthritis.
- The effects of a randomized trial of brief forms of stress management on RAGE-associated S100A8/A9 in patients with breast cancer undergoing primary treatment.