Subject Areas on Research
- "Good enough solutions" and the genetics of complex diseases.
- A genome-wide association study of total bilirubin and cholelithiasis risk in sickle cell anemia.
- A longitudinal study of epigenetic variation in twins.
- Clinical-pathological correlations of BAV and the attendant thoracic aortopathies. Part 2: Pluridisciplinary perspective on their genetic and molecular origins.
- Deficiency of Adenosine Deaminase 2 (DADA2): Hidden Variants, Reduced Penetrance, and Unusual Inheritance.
- Disease Expression and Familial Transmission of Fuchs Endothelial Corneal Dystrophy With and Without CTG18.1 Expansion.
- Expanding studies of chromosome structure and function in the era of T2T genomics.
- Expression inheritance and constraints on cis- and trans-regulatory mutations underlying lotus color variation.
- Genetic and physiological basis of adaptive salt tolerance divergence between coastal and inland Mimulus guttatus.
- Genetic basis of adaptive evolution of a polyphenism by genetic accommodation.
- Genetic relationship between five psychiatric disorders estimated from genome-wide SNPs.
- Genetics and evolution: an iOS application to supplement introductory courses in transmission and evolutionary genetics.
- Genetics of resistance to the rust fungus Coleosporium ipomoeae in three species of morning glory (Ipomoea).
- Genotypic-phenotypic heterogeneity of δβ-thalassemia and hereditary persistence of fetal hemoglobin (HPFH) in India.
- Geographical variation in postzygotic isolation and its genetic basis within and between two Mimulus species.
- High heritability of metabolomic profiles in families burdened with premature cardiovascular disease.
- High-throughput imaging and analysis of root system architecture in Brachypodium distachyon under differential nutrient availability.
- Inter-chromosomal level of genome organization and longevity-related phenotypes in humans.
- Molecular and clinical analysis of ALPL in a cohort of patients with suspicion of Hypophosphatasia.
- Multiple sclerosis genomic map implicates peripheral immune cells and microglia in susceptibility.
- Phenotypic stability of Pro347Leu rhodopsin transgenic pigs as indicated by photoreceptor cell degeneration.
- Polymorphic mimicry in Papilio dardanus: mosaic dominance, big effects, and origins.
- Separating the domains of oppositional behavior: comparing latent models of the conners' oppositional subscale.
- Sex in fungi.
- Sex-specific incompatibility generates locus-specific rates of introgression between species.
- Shared heritability and functional enrichment across six solid cancers.
- The quick and the dead: microbial demography at the yeast thermal limit.
- Treatment of steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in the genomic era.
- Truncating CLCN1 mutations in myotonia congenita: variable patterns of inheritance.
- Unraveling genetic origin of aging-related traits: evolving concepts.
Keywords of People
- Noor, Mohamed A. F., Professor of Biology, Duke University