Subject Areas on Research
- Admission Psychosocial Characteristics of Critically Ill Children and Acute Stress.
- Classification of trauma and stressor-related disorders in DSM-5.
- Pharmacologic treatment of acute and chronic stress following trauma: 2006.
- Practical assessment and evaluation of mental health problems following a mass disaster.
- Predictors of acute and posttraumatic stress symptoms in parents following their child's cancer diagnosis.
- Severe stress and adjustment disorder diagnoses in the population of Denmark.