Subject Areas on Research
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Expert Statement: collection and use of a cancer family history for oncology providers.
- Analysis of DNA methylation in a three-generation family reveals widespread genetic influence on epigenetic regulation.
- Exome-wide Association Study Identifies GREB1L Mutations in Congenital Kidney Malformations.
- Genome-wide association studies of cancer.
- Genomics of Cardiovascular Measures of Autonomic Tone.
- Hierarchical topological network analysis of anatomical human brain connectivity and differences related to sex and kinship.
- Trade-offs in the effects of the apolipoprotein E polymorphism on risks of diseases of the heart, cancer, and neurodegenerative disorders: insights on mechanisms from the Long Life Family Study.