Subject Areas on Research
- A Genoproteomic Approach to Detect Peptide Markers of Bacterial Respiratory Pathogens.
- Control of simultaneous outbreaks of carbapenemase-producing enterobacteriaceae and extensively drug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii infection in an intensive care unit using interventions promoted in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 2012 carbapenemase-resistant Enterobacteriaceae Toolkit.
- Efficacy of colistin-impregnated beads to prevent multidrug-resistant A. baumannii implant-associated osteomyelitis.
- Growth inhibition of pathogenic bacteria by sulfonylurea herbicides.
- High susceptibility of MDR and XDR Gram-negative pathogens to biphenyl-diacetylene-based difluoromethyl-allo-threonyl-hydroxamate LpxC inhibitors.
- Phosphate-containing polyethylene glycol polymers prevent lethal sepsis by multidrug-resistant pathogens.