Subject Areas on Research
- A Genoproteomic Approach to Detect Peptide Markers of Bacterial Respiratory Pathogens.
- Efficacy of colistin-impregnated beads to prevent multidrug-resistant A. baumannii implant-associated osteomyelitis.
- Growth inhibition of pathogenic bacteria by sulfonylurea herbicides.
- High susceptibility of MDR and XDR Gram-negative pathogens to biphenyl-diacetylene-based difluoromethyl-allo-threonyl-hydroxamate LpxC inhibitors.
- Identification of BfmR, a response regulator involved in biofilm development, as a target for a 2-Aminoimidazole-based antibiofilm agent.
- Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profiling of Minocycline for Injection following a Single Infusion in Critically Ill Adults in a Phase IV Open-Label Multicenter Study (ACUMIN).
- Phosphate-containing polyethylene glycol polymers prevent lethal sepsis by multidrug-resistant pathogens.
- The Structure of the Biofilm-controlling Response Regulator BfmR from Acinetobacter baumannii Reveals Details of Its DNA-binding Mechanism.