Subject Areas on Research
- Babesia screening: the importance of reporting and calibration in cost-effectiveness models.
- Cost-effectiveness of blood donor screening for Babesia microti in endemic regions of the United States.
- Determination of Babesia microti seroprevalence in blood donor populations using an investigational enzyme immunoassay.
- Serologic screening of United States blood donors for Babesia microti using an investigational enzyme immunoassay.
- Transfusion-transmitted babesiosis: achieving successful mitigation while balancing cost and donor loss.