Subject Areas on Research
- Non-local validated parametrization of an agent-based model of local-scale Taenia solium transmission in North-West Peru.
- Relationship between serum antibodies and Taenia solium larvae burden in pigs raised in field conditions.
- Seasonal patterns in risk factors for Taenia solium transmission: a GPS tracking study of pigs and open human defecation in northern Peru.
- Understanding transmission and control of the pork tapeworm with CystiAgent: a spatially explicit agent-based model.
- Validation of a spatial agent-based model for Taenia solium transmission ("CystiAgent") against a large prospective trial of control strategies in northern Peru.