Subject Areas on Research
- A sticky situation.
- An unusual X-linked retinoschisis phenotype and biochemical characterization of the W112C RS1 mutation.
- Analysis of pars plana vitrectomy for optic pit-related maculopathy with intraoperative optical coherence tomography: a possible connection with the vitreous cavity.
- Differentiating Retinal Detachment and Retinoschisis Using Handheld Optical Coherence Tomography in Stage 4 Retinopathy of Prematurity.
- HANDHELD SPECTRAL DOMAIN OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY FINDINGS OF X-LINKED RETINOSCHISIS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD.
- HEREDITARY RETINOSCHISIS WITH RETINAL DETACHMENT.
- Insights into advanced retinopathy of prematurity using handheld spectral domain optical coherence tomography imaging.
- Intravitreal Delivery of rAAV2tYF-CB-hRS1 Vector for Gene Augmentation Therapy in Patients with X-Linked Retinoschisis: 1-Year Clinical Results.
- MYOPIC RETINOSCHISIS IN ASIANS: Structural Features and Determinants of Visual Acuity and Prognostic Factors for Progression.
- Macular tractional retinoschisis in proliferative diabetic retinopathy: clinical characteristics and surgical outcome.
- Spontaneous improvement of myopic macular retinoschisis: case report and review of literature.
- Treatment of adult-onset acute macular retinoschisis in enhanced s-cone syndrome with oral acetazolamide.
Keywords of People
- Farsiu, Sina, Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Toth, Cynthia Ann, Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Distinguished Professor of Ophthalmology, Biomedical Engineering