Subject Areas on Research
- Conditionally replicating lentiviral-hybrid episomal vectors for suicide gene therapy.
- High intensity focused ultrasound-induced gene activation in solid tumors.
- Killing of normal melanocytes, combined with heat shock protein 70 and CD40L expression, cures large established melanomas.
- Oncolytic adenovirus delivering herpes simplex virus thymidine kinase suicide gene reduces the growth of human retinoblastoma in an in vivo mouse model.
- Reduced expression of brain-enriched microRNAs in glioblastomas permits targeted regulation of a cell death gene.
- VSV-G pseudotyped, MuLV-based, semi-replication-competent retrovirus for cancer treatment.