Subject Areas on Research
- Detection of Helicobacter pylori gastritis by PCR: correlation with inflammation scores and immunohistochemical and CLOtest findings.
- Does this patient have a severe upper gastrointestinal bleed?
- Misconceptions concerning gastroesophageal reflux in children.
- The mammalian twisted gastrulation gene functions in foregut and craniofacial development.
- Upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Video capsule endoscopy for upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage in the emergency department: A systematic review and meta-analysis.