Subject Areas on Research
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate-Induced Liver Injury.
- Complications of pancreaticoduodenectomy after neoadjuvant chemoradiation in patients with and without preoperative biliary drainage.
- Effect of elective surgery on subjective health in veterans with chronic posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Management of occluded metal stents in malignant biliary obstruction: similar outcomes with second metal stents compared to plastic stents.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma presenting with obstructive jaundice.
- Obstruction of the Biliary and Urinary System.
- Temporary placement of a fully covered self-expanding metal stent to allow therapeutic ERCP.