Subject Areas on Research
- Erythrophagocytosis in a cyclin D1 positive plasma cell myeloma with near-tetraploid karyotypic abnormalities and cryptic MYC/IGH fusion.
- Genome accessibility is widely preserved and locally modulated during mitosis.
- Longitudinal Multi-omics Analyses Identify Responses of Megakaryocytes, Erythroid Cells, and Plasmablasts as Hallmarks of Severe COVID-19.
- Protein farnesyltransferase in embryogenesis, adult homeostasis, and tumor development.
- Spliceosomal component Sf3b1 is essential for hematopoietic differentiation in zebrafish.