Subject Areas on Research
- A new H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based method for thermodynamic analysis of protein-DNA interactions.
- Accuracy of SUPREX (stability of unpurified proteins from rates of H/D exchange) and MALDI mass spectrometry-derived protein unfolding free energies determined under non-EX2 exchange conditions.
- Discovery of novel cyclophilin A ligands using an H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based strategy.
- H/D exchange and mass spectrometry-based method for biophysical analysis of multidomain proteins at the domain level.
- H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based strategy for the thermodynamic analysis of protein-ligand binding.
- Ligation-state hydrogen exchange: coupled binding and folding equilibria in ribonuclease P protein.
- Painting proteins with covalent labels: what's in the picture?
- Protocol for the thermodynamic analysis of some proteins using an H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based technique.
- Slow histidine H/D exchange protocol for thermodynamic analysis of protein folding and stability using mass spectrometry.
- Thermodynamic analysis of subunit interactions in Escherichia coli molybdopterin synthase.
- Throughput and efficiency of a mass spectrometry-based screening assay for protein-ligand binding detection.
Keywords of People