Subject Areas on Research
- Associations Between Nutrition, Gut Microbiome, and Health in A Novel Nonhuman Primate Model.
- Contrasting seasonal drivers of virus abundance and production in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Discovery of a bifunctional acyltransferase responsible for ornithine lipid synthesis in Serratia proteamaculans.
- Gut microbiome heritability is nearly universal but environmentally contingent.
- Gut microbiota from twins discordant for obesity modulate metabolism in mice.
- Parabacteroides distasonis attenuates toll-like receptor 4 signaling and Akt activation and blocks colon tumor formation in high-fat diet-fed azoxymethane-treated mice.
- The Gut Microbiota Modulates Energy Metabolism in the Hibernating Brown Bear Ursus arctos.
- Trends in antimicrobial resistance among Bacteroides species and Parabacteroides species in the United States from 2010-2012 with comparison to 2008-2009.