Subject Areas on Research
- A novel matrix metalloprotease-like enzyme (karilysin) of the periodontal pathogen Tannerella forsythia ATCC 43037.
- Contrasting seasonal drivers of virus abundance and production in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Discovery of a bifunctional acyltransferase responsible for ornithine lipid synthesis in Serratia proteamaculans.
- Gut microbiota from twins discordant for obesity modulate metabolism in mice.
- Miropin, a novel bacterial serpin from the periodontopathogen Tannerella forsythia, inhibits a broad range of proteases by using different peptide bonds within the reactive center loop.
- The Gut Microbiota Modulates Energy Metabolism in the Hibernating Brown Bear Ursus arctos.
- Trends in antimicrobial resistance among Bacteroides species and Parabacteroides species in the United States from 2010-2012 with comparison to 2008-2009.