Subject Areas on Research
- Advanced magnetic resonance imaging of cerebral cavernous malformations: part II. Imaging of lesions in murine models.
- Application of oligonucleotide microarrays to assess the biological effects of neoadjuvant imatinib mesylate treatment for localized prostate cancer.
- Array-based comparative genomic hybridization of ductal carcinoma in situ and synchronous invasive lobular cancer.
- Association of k-ras, b-raf, and p53 status with the treatment effect of bevacizumab.
- Biobanking of human pancreas cancer tissue: impact of ex-vivo procurement times on RNA quality.
- Blastomere isolation and transplantation.
- Chordoid glioma: a case report and molecular characterization of five cases.
- Loss of heterozygosity of M6P/IGF2R gene is an early event in the development of prostate cancer.
- Measurements and mapping of 282,420 nerve fibers in the S1-5 nerve roots.
- Methods for embryo dissociation and analysis of cell adhesion.
- Minimal barriers to invasion during human colorectal tumor growth.
- Molecular characteristics of mantle cell lymphoma presenting with clonal plasma cell component.
- Pilot and feasibility study: prospective proteomic profiling of mammary epithelial cells from high-risk women provides evidence of activation of pro-survival pathways.
- Pseudohyphal growth of Cryptococcus neoformans is a reversible dimorphic transition in response to ammonium that requires Amt1 and Amt2 ammonium permeases.
- Validation of an oligo-gene signature for the prognostic stratification of ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
- p53 Immunostaining guided laser capture microdissection (p53-LCM) defines the presence of p53 gene mutations in focal regions of primary prostate cancer positive for p53 protein.
Keywords of People