Subject Areas on Research
- An oncogenic Ezh2 mutation induces tumors through global redistribution of histone 3 lysine 27 trimethylation.
- Caenorhabditis elegans as an emerging model system in environmental epigenetics.
- DNMT3B interacts with constitutive centromere protein CENP-C to modulate DNA methylation and the histone code at centromeric regions.
- Editing the Epigenome: Reshaping the Genomic Landscape.
- Evidence for sequence biases associated with patterns of histone methylation.
- Genetic Drivers of Epigenetic and Transcriptional Variation in Human Immune Cells.
- Glucocorticoid receptor recruits to enhancers and drives activation by motif-directed binding.
- Methionine metabolism influences genomic architecture and gene expression through H3K4me3 peak width.
- Site-specific silencing of regulatory elements as a mechanism of X inactivation.
- SnapShot: Origins of DNA replication.
- Targeting EZH2 histone methyltransferase activity alleviates experimental intestinal inflammation.
- Targeting the histone methyltransferase G9a activates imprinted genes and improves survival of a mouse model of Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Temporal association of ORCA/LRWD1 to late-firing origins during G1 dictates heterochromatin replication and organization.
- The International Human Epigenome Consortium: A Blueprint for Scientific Collaboration and Discovery.
- Type 2 Diabetes Variants Disrupt Function of SLC16A11 through Two Distinct Mechanisms.
Keywords of People