Subject Areas on Research
- Calpain inhibition improves collateral-dependent perfusion in a hypercholesterolemic swine model of chronic myocardial ischemia.
- Co-expression of angiogenic markers and associations with prognosis in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- Cytokine profile of human adipose-derived stem cells: expression of angiogenic, hematopoietic, and pro-inflammatory factors.
- Dose response of angiogenesis to basic fibroblast growth factor in rat corneal pocket assay: I. Experimental characterizations.
- Dose response of angiogenesis to basic fibroblast growth factor in rat corneal pocket assay: II. Numerical simulations.
- Ethanol promotes new vessel growth in remote nonischemic myocardium.
- Gene microarray analysis of human brain arteriovenous malformations.
- Genome-wide association studies identify several new loci associated with pigmentation traits and skin cancer risk in European Americans.
- Metabolic syndrome impairs notch signaling and promotes apoptosis in chronically ischemic myocardium.
- Pilot Evaluation of Angiogenesis Signaling Factor Response after Transcatheter Arterial Embolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mononuclear Cells Exhibit Pericyte-Like Phenotype and Support Network Formation of Endothelial Progenitor Cells In Vitro.
Keywords of People