Subject Areas on Research
- Chromatin conformation and transcriptional activity are permissive regulators of DNA replication initiation in Drosophila.
- DNA replication and transcription programs respond to the same chromatin cues.
- Methylation of histone H4 lysine 20 by PR-Set7 ensures the integrity of late replicating sequence domains in Drosophila.
- Preferential re-replication of Drosophila heterochromatin in the absence of geminin.
- The DNA sequence and biological annotation of human chromosome 1.