Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-angiogenesis effect of the novel anti-inflammatory and pro-resolving lipid mediators.
- Antitumor activity and biomarker analysis of sunitinib in patients with bevacizumab-refractory metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Clinical significance of co-expression of VEGF-C and VEGFR-3 in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Hypoxic Gene Expression of Donor Bronchi Linked to Airway Complications after Lung Transplantation.
- Involvement of corneal lymphangiogenesis in a mouse model of allergic eye disease.
- RalA regulates vascular endothelial growth factor-C (VEGF-C) synthesis in prostate cancer cells during androgen ablation.
- Thrombospondin 1 inhibits inflammatory lymphangiogenesis by CD36 ligation on monocytes.
- Upregulation of VEGF-C by androgen depletion: the involvement of IGF-IR-FOXO pathway.