Subject Areas on Research
- Dimethylfumarate effectively inhibits lymphangiogenesis via p21 induction and G1 cell cycle arrest.
- Distinct origins and molecular mechanisms contribute to lymphatic formation during cardiac growth and regeneration.
- Gene variants in angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis and cutaneous melanoma progression.
- Involvement of corneal lymphangiogenesis in a mouse model of allergic eye disease.
- Regulation of blood vessel versus lymphatic vessel growth in the cornea.
- Suppression of inflammatory corneal lymphangiogenesis by application of topical corticosteroids.
- The histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin a decreases lymphangiogenesis by inducing apoptosis and cell cycle arrest via p21-dependent pathways.