Subject Areas on Research
- A critical regulatory role for macrophage migration inhibitory factor in hyperoxia-induced injury in the developing murine lung.
- A novel angiopoietin-derived peptide displays anti-angiogenic activity and inhibits tumour-induced and retinal neovascularization.
- ANGPTL3 Deficiency and Protection Against Coronary Artery Disease.
- Angiogenic growth factors in the pathophysiology of a murine model of acute lung injury.
- Angiopoietin receptor TEK mutations underlie primary congenital glaucoma with variable expressivity.
- Coding Variation in ANGPTL4, LPL, and SVEP1 and the Risk of Coronary Disease.
- Genetic and Pharmacologic Inactivation of ANGPTL3 and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hepatic tumor growth: target for angiogenesis inhibition?
- Intronic cis-regulatory modules mediate tissue-specific and microbial control of angptl4/fiaf transcription.
- SILAC-MS Based Characterization of LPS and Resveratrol Induced Changes in Adipocyte Proteomics - Resveratrol as Ameliorating Factor on LPS Induced Changes.
- Spine pruning drives antipsychotic-sensitive locomotion via circuit control of striatal dopamine.
Keywords of People