Subject Areas on Research
- An in vitro transcription system that recapitulates equine infectious anemia virus tat-mediated inhibition of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Tat activity demonstrates a role for positive transcription elongation factor b and associated proteins in the mechanism of Tat activation.
- Brd4 coactivates transcriptional activation of NF-kappaB via specific binding to acetylated RelA.
- CDK12 is a transcription elongation-associated CTD kinase, the metazoan ortholog of yeast Ctk1.
- Exosomes derived from HIV-1-infected cells contain trans-activation response element RNA.
- Expression, purification, and identification of associated proteins of the full-length hCDK12/CyclinK complex.