Subject Areas on Research
- Colonic Perforation Secondary to Retained Biliary Stent.
- Delaying cholecystectomy for complicated gallstone disease in pregnancy is associated with recurrent postpartum symptoms.
- Factors and Outcomes Associated with MRCP Use prior to ERCP in Patients at High Risk for Choledocholithiasis.
- For patients with predicted low risk for choledocholithiasis undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy, selective intraoperative cholangiography and postoperative endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography is an effective strategy to limit unnecessary procedures.
- Heroic Measures for an American Hero: Attempting to Save the Life of General Douglas MacArthur.
- Preoperative risk factors for common bile duct stones: defining the patient at high risk in the laparoscopic cholecystectomy era.
- The role of ERCP in benign diseases of the biliary tract.
- The role of endoscopy in the management of choledocholithiasis.