Subject Areas on Research
- Brain insulin lowers circulating BCAA levels by inducing hepatic BCAA catabolism.
- Insulin action, type 2 diabetes, and branched-chain amino acids: A two-way street.
- Living related versus deceased donor liver transplantation for maple syrup urine disease.
- Protein phosphatase 2Cm is a critical regulator of branched-chain amino acid catabolism in mice and cultured cells.
- The BCKDH Kinase and Phosphatase Integrate BCAA and Lipid Metabolism via Regulation of ATP-Citrate Lyase.
- Therapeutic Effect of Targeting Branched-Chain Amino Acid Catabolic Flux in Pressure-Overload Induced Heart Failure.
- Tissue-specific and nutrient regulation of the branched-chain α-keto acid dehydrogenase phosphatase, protein phosphatase 2Cm (PP2Cm).