Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical modulation of 5-fluorouacil through dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase inhibition: a Southwest Oncology Group phase II trial of eniluracil and 5-fluorouracil in advanced resistant colorectal cancer.
- Consortium analysis of gene and gene-folate interactions in purine and pyrimidine metabolism pathways with ovarian carcinoma risk.
- Genetic variation in TYMS in the one-carbon transfer pathway is associated with ovarian carcinoma types in the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Pharmacokinetics and bioequivalence of a combined oral formulation of eniluracil, an inactivator of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase, and 5-fluorouracil in patients with advanced solid malignancies.
- Rap1 GTPase is required for mouse lens epithelial maintenance and morphogenesis.
Keywords of People