Subject Areas on Research
- 5,10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphisms and the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- A mathematical model gives insights into nutritional and genetic aspects of folate-mediated one-carbon metabolism.
- A population model of folate-mediated one-carbon metabolism.
- Association analysis of the COMT/MTHFR genes and geriatric depression: an MRI study of the putamen.
- Epistasis between polymorphisms in COMT, ESR1, and GCH1 influences COMT enzyme activity and pain.
- Folate metabolism genes, dietary folate and response to antidepressant medications in late-life depression.
- Genetic association analyses of nitric oxide synthase genes and neural tube defects vary by phenotype.
- Inherited thrombophilia in childhood arterial stroke: data from Lebanon.
- Maternal homozygosity for the common MTHFR mutation as a potential risk factor for offspring with limb defects.
- Mathematical modeling predicts the effect of folate deficiency and excess on cancer-related biomarkers.
- Meta-analysis of plasma homocysteine, serum folate, serum vitamin B(12), and thermolabile MTHFR genotype as risk factors for retinal vascular occlusive disease.
- Possible interaction of genotypes at cystathionine beta-synthase and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) in neural tube defects. NTD Collaborative Group.
- Prevalence of factor V G1691A (Leiden), prothrombin G20210A, and methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase C677T thrombophilic mutations in children with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in multiple novel thrombospondin genes may be associated with familial premature myocardial infarction.
- The relationship between methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphism and hematological malignancy.
- The thermolabile variant of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) is not a major risk factor for neural tube defect in American Caucasians. The NTD Collaborative Group.
Keywords of People