Subject Areas on Research
- Cloning of the esterase D gene: a polymorphic gene probe closely linked to the retinoblastoma locus on chromosome 13.
- Control of RhoA methylation by carboxylesterase I.
- Genome-wide association meta-analyses to identify common genetic variants associated with hallux valgus in Caucasian and African Americans.
- In vitro metabolism of the brominated flame retardants 2-ethylhexyl-2,3,4,5-tetrabromobenzoate (TBB) and bis(2-ethylhexyl) 2,3,4,5-tetrabromophthalate (TBPH) in human and rat tissues.
- Joint acute toxicity of esfenvalerate and diazinon to larval fathead minnows (Pimephales promelas).
- The effects of tri-o-cresyl phosphate and metabolites on rat Sertoli cell function in primary culture.
- The intestinal lymph fistula model--a novel approach to study ghrelin secretion.