Subject Areas on Research
- Circular ribozymes generated in Escherichia coli using group I self-splicing permuted intron-exon sequences.
- Cloning and characterization of three new murine genes encoding short homologues of RNase P RNA.
- Conformational kinetics reveals affinities of protein conformational states.
- Cross-clade inhibition of HIV-1 replication and cytopathology by using RNase P-associated external guide sequences.
- Dynamics of backbone conformational heterogeneity in Bacillus subtilis ribonuclease P protein.
- Electrostatic Energetics of Bacillus subtilis Ribonuclease P Protein Determined by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance-Based Histidine pKa Measurements.
- Generation and characterization of circular Bacillus subtilis RNase P RNA; activation by RNase P protein.
- Ligand concentration regulates the pathways of coupled protein folding and binding.
- Ligation-state hydrogen exchange: coupled binding and folding equilibria in ribonuclease P protein.
- Linked folding and anion binding of the Bacillus subtilis ribonuclease P protein.
- NMR and XAS reveal an inner-sphere metal binding site in the P4 helix of the metallo-ribozyme ribonuclease P.
- Probing the folding intermediate of Bacillus subtilis RNase P protein by nuclear magnetic resonance.
- Structural basis for impaired 5' processing of a mutant tRNA associated with defects in neuronal homeostasis.
- Structural plasticity and Mg2+ binding properties of RNase P P4 from combined analysis of NMR residual dipolar couplings and motionally decoupled spin relaxation.
- Thermodynamic characterization of the osmolyte- and ligand-folded states of Bacillus subtilis ribonuclease P protein.
- Transient kinetic approaches to enzyme mechanisms.
Keywords of People