Subject Areas on Research
- Bovine phospholipase C highly homologous to the norpA protein of Drosophila is expressed specifically in cones.
- Cadmium-induced DNA synthesis and cell proliferation in macrophages: the role of intracellular calcium and signal transduction mechanisms.
- Differential regulation of receptor-stimulated cyclic adenosine monophosphate production by polyvalent cations in MC3T3-E1 osteoblasts.
- GluR3 autoantibodies destroy neural cells in a complement-dependent manner modulated by complement regulatory proteins.
- Immunochemical and molecular analysis of antigen binding to lipid anchored and soluble forms of an MHC independent human alpha/beta T cell receptor.
- Induction of cyclooxygenase-2 synthesis by ligation of the macrophage alpha(2)-macroglobulin signalling receptor.
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and its metabolites inhibit T lymphocyte proliferation: role of cell surface NAD glycohydrolase and pyrophosphatase activities.