Subject Areas on Research
- CYP2C19 and PON1 polymorphisms regulating clopidogrel bioactivation in Chinese, Malay and Indian subjects.
- Influence of genetic polymorphisms on platelet function, response to antiplatelet drugs and clinical outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Influence of the paraoxonase-1 Q192R genetic variant on clopidogrel responsiveness and recurrent cardiovascular events: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Lack of association between serum paraoxonase-1 activity and residual platelet aggregation during dual anti-platelet therapy.
- Paraoxonase 1 (PON1) gene variants are not associated with clopidogrel response.
- Polymorphisms in the PON gene cluster are associated with Alzheimer disease.