Subject Areas on Research
- Ovarian reserve diminished by oral cyclophosphamide therapy for granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's).
- Randomized trial to compare the effect of recombinant human FSH (follitropin alfa) with or without recombinant human LH in women undergoing assisted reproduction treatment.
- Stimulation of spermatogenesis with recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone (follitropin alfa; GONAL-f): long-term treatment in azoospermic men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
- The utility of menstrual cycle length as an indicator of cumulative hormonal exposure.
- Urinary follicle-stimulating hormone as a measure of natural fertility in a community cohort.
Keywords of People