Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of carboxypeptidase E leads to adult hippocampal neuronal degeneration and memory deficits.
- Deficits in reproduction and pro-gonadotropin-releasing hormone processing in male Cpefat mice.
- Emergence of anxiety-like behaviours in depressive-like Cpe(fat/fat) mice.
- Expression of candidate pro-GnRH processing enzymes in rat hypothalamus and an immortalized hypothalamic neuronal cell line.
- Genetic associations of type 2 diabetes with islet amyloid polypeptide processing and degrading pathways in asian populations.
- Neurotrophic factor-α1 prevents stress-induced depression through enhancement of neurogenesis and is activated by rosiglitazone.
- New roles of carboxypeptidase E in endocrine and neural function and cancer.
- The carboxypeptidase E knockout mouse exhibits endocrinological and behavioral deficits.