Subject Areas on Research
- Cloning and characterization of a mammalian prenyl protein-specific protease.
- Disruption of the mouse Rce1 gene results in defective Ras processing and mislocalization of Ras within cells.
- Effect of alirocumab, a monoclonal antibody to PCSK9, on long-term cardiovascular outcomes following acute coronary syndromes: rationale and design of the ODYSSEY outcomes trial.
- Effects of Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 Antibodies in Adults With Hypercholesterolemia: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Efficacy and safety of alirocumab, a monoclonal antibody to PCSK9, in statin-intolerant patients: design and rationale of ODYSSEY ALTERNATIVE, a randomized phase 3 trial.
- PCSK9 Inhibitors and the Choice Between Innovation, Efficiency, and Affordability.
- Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 Inhibitor Therapy-Breakthrough in Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Lowering, Breakdown in Value.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals for Hyperlipidemia--Impact on Insurance Premiums.
- Structural and biophysical studies of PCSK9 and its mutants linked to familial hypercholesterolemia.
- Therapy and clinical trials.
- Trans-ethnic fine-mapping of lipid loci identifies population-specific signals and allelic heterogeneity that increases the trait variance explained.
- Whole-exome sequencing identifies rare and low-frequency coding variants associated with LDL cholesterol.