Subject Areas on Research
- Amyloid precursor protein and amyloid beta-peptide bind to ATP synthase and regulate its activity at the surface of neural cells.
- Biochemical identity and characterization of the mouse interleukin-2 receptor beta and gamma c subunits.
- Clinical application of exome sequencing in undiagnosed genetic conditions.
- Envelope deglycosylation enhances antigenicity of HIV-1 gp41 epitopes for both broad neutralizing antibodies and their unmutated ancestor antibodies.
- Gamete interactions in Xenopus laevis: identification of sperm binding glycoproteins in the egg vitelline envelope.
- Glycoprotein B of human herpesvirus 8 is a component of the virion in a cleaved form composed of amino- and carboxyl-terminal fragments.
- Mutations in NGLY1 cause an inherited disorder of the endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation pathway.
- Oligomeric structure and tissue distribution of ficolins from mouse, pig and human.
- Salt stress increases abundance and glycosylation of CFTR localized at apical surfaces of salt gland secretory cells.
- Secreted extracellular domains of macrophage scavenger receptors form elongated trimers which specifically bind crocidolite asbestos.
- Specific association of retroviral envelope protein, p15E, with human cell surfaces.
Keywords of People