Subject Areas on Research
- Arachidonic acid activates Kir2.3 channels by enhancing channel-phosphatidyl-inositol 4,5-bisphosphate interactions.
- Dopaminergic control of corticostriatal long-term synaptic depression in medium spiny neurons is mediated by cholinergic interneurons.
- Hyperactivity, elevated dopaminergic transmission, and response to amphetamine in M1 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor-deficient mice.
- Lumican and muscarinic acetylcholine receptor 1 gene polymorphisms associated with high myopia.
- Neurobehavioral damage to cholinergic systems caused by prenatal exposure to heroin or phenobarbital: cellular mechanisms and the reversal of deficits by neural grafts.
- Neuromuscular blocking agents' differential bronchoconstrictive potential in Guinea pig airways.
- Optical coding of mammalian cells using semiconductor quantum dots.
- Targeting of diacylglycerol degradation to M1 muscarinic receptors by beta-arrestins.