Subject Areas on Research
- Abrogation of adenosine A1 receptor signalling improves metabolic regulation in mice by modulating oxidative stress and inflammatory responses.
- Cytoskeletal dependence of adenosine triphosphate release by human trabecular meshwork cells.
- Design and rationale of the PROTECT study: a placebo-controlled randomized study of the selective A1 adenosine receptor antagonist rolofylline for patients hospitalized with acute decompensated heart failure and volume overload to assess treatment effect on congestion and renal function.
- Genetic variants are not associated with outcome in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: results of the Genetic Substudy of the Surgical Treatment for Ischemic Heart Failure (STICH) trials.
- Partial adenosine A1 receptor agonism: a potential new therapeutic strategy for heart failure.
- The effects of adenosine A(1) receptor antagonism in patients with acute decompensated heart failure and worsening renal function: the REACH UP study.
- Trabodenoson, an Adenosine Mimetic With A1 Receptor Selectivity Lowers Intraocular Pressure by Increasing Conventional Outflow Facility in Mice.
Keywords of People