Subject Areas on Research
- A3 adenosine and CB1 receptors activate a PKC-sensitive Cl- current in human nonpigmented ciliary epithelial cells via a G beta gamma-coupled MAPK signaling pathway.
- Adenosine A(3)-receptor stimulation attenuates postischemic dysfunction through K(ATP) channels.
- Adenosine induces airway hyperresponsiveness through activation of A3 receptors on mast cells.
- Genetic Abrogation of Adenosine A3 Receptor Prevents Uninephrectomy and High Salt-Induced Hypertension.
- Polymorphisms in adenosine receptor genes are associated with infarct size in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy.