Receptor, Adenosine A2A
Subject Areas on Research
- A Gαs DREADD mouse for selective modulation of cAMP production in striatopallidal neurons.
- Altered intracellular and extracellular signaling leads to impaired T-cell functions in ADA-SCID patients.
- Genetic deletion of A2A adenosine receptors in the striatum selectively impairs habit formation
- Phase Ia/b, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of AZD4635 (an Adenosine A2A Receptor Antagonist) as Monotherapy or Combined with Durvalumab, in Patients with Solid Tumors.
- Requirements for T lymphocyte migration in explanted lymph nodes.