Subject Areas on Research
- A role for Cdc2- and PP2A-mediated regulation of Emi2 in the maintenance of CSF arrest.
- Cdc34 and the F-box protein Met30 are required for degradation of the Cdk-inhibitory kinase Swe1.
- Determinants of Swe1p degradation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Distinct mechanisms control the stability of the related S-phase cyclins Clb5 and Clb6.
- Emi2-mediated inhibition of E2-substrate ubiquitin transfer by the anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome through a D-box-independent mechanism.
- Inhibition of the anaphase-promoting complex by the Xnf7 ubiquitin ligase.
- Not-so-pseudo a substrate: Acm1-mediated inhibition of the APC.
- Regulation of mitochondrial morphology by APC/CCdh1-mediated control of Drp1 stability.
- Release of ubiquitin-charged Cdc34-S - Ub from the RING domain is essential for ubiquitination of the SCF(Cdc4)-bound substrate Sic1.
- Rsp5 ubiquitin-protein ligase mediates DNA damage-induced degradation of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- SCF E3-mediated autoubiquitination negatively regulates activity of Cdc34 E2 but plays a nonessential role in the catalytic cycle in vitro and in vivo.
- Stalling in mitosis and releasing the apoptotic brake.
- Targeted ubiquitination of CDT1 by the DDB1-CUL4A-ROC1 ligase in response to DNA damage.
- Ubiquitylation of p53 by the APC/C inhibitor Trim39.
- Yeast RSP5 and its human homolog hRPF1 potentiate hormone-dependent activation of transcription by human progesterone and glucocorticoid receptors.
Keywords of People