Subject Areas on Research
- Bradykinin produces pain hypersensitivity by potentiating spinal cord glutamatergic synaptic transmission.
- Bradykinin type 2 receptor BE1 genotype influences bradykinin-dependent vasodilation during angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition.
- EP24.15 interacts with the angiotensin II type I receptor and bradykinin B2 receptor.
- Employing Rhodobacter sphaeroides to functionally express and purify human G protein-coupled receptors.
- Heterologous expression and characterization of the recombinant bradykinin B2 receptor using the methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris.
- Mouse models of diabetic nephropathy.
- The acute nociceptive signals induced by bradykinin in rat sensory neurons are mediated by inhibition of M-type K+ channels and activation of Ca2+-activated Cl- channels.
- The structure of the neuropeptide bradykinin bound to the human G-protein coupled receptor bradykinin B2 as determined by solid-state NMR spectroscopy.