Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical responsiveness of the orphan receptor GPR55 to cannabinoid ligands.
- Cannabinoid CB(1) receptor expression, activation and detection of endogenous ligand in trabecular meshwork and ciliary process tissues.
- Cannabinoids and the gut.
- Complementary modulation of somatic inhibition by opioids and cannabinoids.
- GLP-1R agonism enhances adjustable gastric banding in diet-induced obese rats.
- Selective activation of cannabinoid CB(2) receptors suppresses spinal fos protein expression and pain behavior in a rat model of inflammation.
- Synthesis, structure-activity relationship, and evaluation of SR141716 analogues: development of central cannabinoid receptor ligands with lower lipophilicity.
- Upregulation of spinal cannabinoid-1-receptors following nerve injury enhances the effects of Win 55,212-2 on neuropathic pain behaviors in rats.