Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of cannabinoid CB2 receptors suppresses C-fiber responses and windup in spinal wide dynamic range neurons in the absence and presence of inflammation.
- Beta-caryophyllene enhances wound healing through multiple routes.
- CB1 cannabinoid receptor agonist inhibits matrix metalloproteinase activity in spinal cord injury: A possible mechanism of improved recovery.
- Mechanism of anti-glioma activity and in vivo efficacy of the cannabinoid ligand KM-233.
- Novel adamantyl cannabinoids as CB1 receptor probes.
- Regulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone secretion by cannabinoids.
- Selective activation of cannabinoid CB(2) receptors suppresses spinal fos protein expression and pain behavior in a rat model of inflammation.
- The effect of endocannabinoid system in ischemia-reperfusion injury: a friend or a foe?