Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of a nerve injury transcriptional signature in airway-innervating sensory neurons after lipopolysaccharide-induced lung inflammation.
- Cholecystokinin action on layer 6b neurons in somatosensory cortex.
- Cholecystokinin excites interneurons in rat basolateral amygdala.
- G protein-coupled receptor desensitization as a measure of signaling: modeling of arrestin recruitment to activated CCK-B receptors.
- Identification of nonsulfated cholecystokinin-58 in canine intestinal extracts and its biological properties.
- Sequence variation outside the "active" region of dog and rabbit cholecystokinin-58 results in bioactivity differences.